Friday, May 23, 2008

Thank You!

Mood: Tired
Listening To:
Utada Hikaru - Travelling









I wanted to post this up yesterday, but was too shit tired to do anything. In fact, I skipped 2 classes today.. Wonderful..

But I was working at The Curve yesterday .. A few people dropped by (total - 1, actually) .. didn't know LooLoo was around KL too .. Problem is, we didn't manage to see each other because I was busy doing some stuff at the back during that time..

Karen Belarek and Resh dropped by .. Informed me that they were celebrating Amy's farewell party thing at The Apartment as she's leaving for Kuching the next day .. In the end, Amy had to visit me for me to wish her farewell .. Her boyfriend came by too; Shaun ..

Have a safe trip, Amy! Thanks for the company for the past few months since I first met you and all.. Do hope to see you again.. :).. God bless.

But but but but but.. before that, was a nice looking lady, that every one of the partners in The Curve said that she was cute.

In their words, and how she introduced herself; my sister was cute.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... XD










And! Thank you for the lovely dinner, Kellyinyee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheee! Terimas the manyaks.. seriously!.. thank you!! ME HUG YOU!!!!!







Edit: Originally posted in Multiply.com

No comments: