Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Unforgiven.

If there were to be someone who would to be unforgiven, that would be me.

I realised that I don't really have much of a life. College, work, college, work, college, work. Then when I'm free once in a bloody purple moon, I sit down and do music.

... Blahs.

I've always remembered the times we once ran around like children, having an unexplainable secret love; but that moment is all over.

It's tiring to be me. But it's interesting to always learn new things as the days passes, regardless of the amount of information I know.

I need to retreat. I need to step back. I can't keep on plunging into the future without thinking anymore. It hurts in a way, but hell, I have no choice.

I can't help smiling when I see people around me. Everybody's beautiful in their own ways, and I'm glad that I'm learning to appreciate whatever's around me.

But it is kind of sad that I left everything I once knew..back in Penang, just to grow up the harder way.








Is it my loss, or ..?







What I've felt, what I've known,
Turn the pages, and turn the stone.
Behind the door, should I open it for you?
What I've felt, what I've known,
So sick; and tired, I stand alone,
Could you be there, or am I the one who waits for you?
Because you're unforgiven too ..








Negative approach is not the best way to get over things. Face them with an open heart; destroy the hatred, and things will turn out beautiful. That's what I've always done, and I'm glad that I have my little family back in the place I want to be.

Give me a guitar, and if you listen to me play; you will be able to tell if I'm emotionally stable, or not. It sounds odd, but, that's how I tell pen my own stories down. :)

So, how are you all, today? :)







PS. Apology accepted lah, you dumbo. I'm sorry for not being there, anyways. Lol

No comments: