Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Updates, And A Birthday Shoutout!

Just came back from an outing with Florence and Gwendolyn Kessler (Long lost German Eurasian cousin that's somehow linked to the other side of the indirect Sibert Family - closer relatives to the Westwoods/Augustins ..).. Originally, we were supposed to go to Rafee's to order the infamous and not-stated-on-the-menu and only some of us can request for it, the infamous Telur Bawang Cheese..

But today, Rafee's was closed, so here was how it went..

Me: Gahahahahaha.. Too bad! I had my Telur Bawang Cheese last night!
Florence: Damn you lah. Oh well. So where do we go now?
Me: Gwen?
Gwen: .... ????? huh?
Me: I feel like having Starbucks for no obvious reason ..
Florence: Which one?
Gwen: Autocity!

That instantly brought a smile to my face ..

Gwen: Actually, I was just joking.
Florence: But you don't know Jean yet .. I guess we're going.......

*sau corner and heads towards the PG bridge*

Wheeee. So I spent a LOT again on petrol, toll, and Starbucks in a very irrational place. But it's the driving that satisfies my cravings.

Met up with Hock Hock after that, and went on slight Batu Feringghi madness. Felt a little bit tired, so we scrapped the Teluk Bahang madness and went and chilled at the Gurney Drive area.

And since when did they have a fountain there? More money spent on nonsense, bloody government.

Dropped Hock Hock back home, and well, here I am ..

Tomorrow's another.. day.. And I'm getting tired .. lol.. This is supposed to make me feel relaxed, but I'm like..so damn tired these days..








And in Starbucks, I've been trained by several people - partners and managers alike. I thank them for everything that they've taught me, and one of them would be Aisyah - the supervisor that adapts quickly to any sort of Starbucks environment. She's hardworking, patient, panics real quickly, cute personality, sharp, friendly, and most importantly, she guides her partners to the right path when it comes to whatever that goes around in Starbucks. And for today, I shall not be sarcastic, but with an open heart..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AISYAH!!!!!!!!

Have fun with the new guitar, and ... you're starting to be like what Fery is .. an artifact! WHeeeeeee!!!

Have a great birthday :)

No comments: