But in the world, we have friends who do their resolutions, and sometimes, it's great to think that they set their resolutions and all, and would attempt to achieve it.
I don't set resolutions; because I hate living life by the lines.
But here's a list of achievements for this year:
- Got the iPad
- Got the iPhone 4
- Got the mini-rig that consists of a BOSS DS-1, BD-2, DD-3, Jim Dunlop BG-95 and the Roland Cube 30X
- Got a guitar that I've somewhat dreamed for 6 years - two years prior to the time I started playing the guitar.
- Managed to collect figures that feeds my inspirations (If you noticed, the Takara Masterpiece MP-01B, and Sneaking Suit version of Big Boss)
- Managed to consistently catch up with studies, and work.
- Failed 2 subjects on the first semester, and 1 subject on the second semester (results pending as I got a supplementary paper for it)
- Killed my entire leisure time due to studies, and work.
- Failed to meet my savings for this Malaysia trip.
- Uncertainty in financial stability.
- Uncertainty in future job security.
So, pros and cons.
I think this will be a good lead for me to place my goals for next year.
And the first step's always in getting a job.
.. But what about a career?