Sunday, May 25, 2008

Still Being The Friend.

May this be a reminder to myself, that neglecting those around me, isn't the best way to get over things. But to face whatever hurts you the most, is the best way to get over the past.

.. And with tonight's conversation with her, it's over, though it seems like yesterday when we were sitting in our room, making a list of our mistakes, and sorting it out one by one.

I am somewhat honoured that she messaged me on MSN, and talked to me about her problems. It's deja vu, and I was well prepared for this. Surprisingly, it ended up that she really needed someone to talk to instead of talking about the problem itself.

I am still honoured that she holds me close, and she acknowledges that I know her that well to talk to.

Although I admit that I do not know the people around me as much as I think, but there's always a tomorrow, and I would be learning more and more of a certain personality as the day passes.

The stuff we did tonight, is a whole different us. Although it's over between the both of us, but we still trust each other with our problems.

We still hold each other close no matter how far we may be.

Thank You, God, for letting me go through these wonderful experiences in life. Living life, is truly an art.







Stay strong. The new guy in your life isn't as stale as you think, I hope :)

No comments: