Monday, May 12, 2008

Oh.My.God

Remember there was one post I said that it would be a waste that if I ever went to Port Dickson and never got to finish the song I wanted to finish up?

Well, I didn't spend any time doing any songs. But I finished up Worthwhile. It sounds beautiful - with better vocals of course.

Mmm.

Damn. The Port Dickson trip was fun, seriously. And it was seriously insane, going down with friends and all that stuff.. But honestly, I'm still shit tired from the lack of sleep. I felt like as if every single muscle of my body just..died and ached like mad.

But when the rave party started over the weekends, it was simply amazing .. Trance is also another art .. There's so many to blog about, but hey, I'm way too tired.

I've got to run and send my dear laptop to the HP Service Centre and all.. so.. yeaaaah.









Blahs.







Why'd you sleep early? imyvm.










And again, the words you speak were scribbled on my heart again. Besides that, I've been revolving around your messages that you've left me when I was gone.

And that's the only reason why I had to come online to check on things, I guess. Mmmhmm.

I keep on revolving.. and revolving.. and revolving..around the words you scribble. At least I've got something to think of and be appreciative of. After all, it's how I like it.

Simple, and meaningful. :)

Sleep tight, child. imy.

No comments: