Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Politics.

Alone at night, I feel so strange.
I need to find, all the answers to my dreams..
When I sleep at night, I hear the cries;
What does this mean?






If there's one thing I can't stand, it would be politics. Of what sort? I won't even bother explaining.

But tonight, I'm far beyond pissed. So damn pissed until I have Dream Theater blowing my eardrums away for the night. Live Scenes from New York is my cup of tea for the whole night.

It always has been anyways.

Probably ultra-emo. The urge is getting stronger..and stronger as the day passes.






But to counter the tension that I've faced tonight, like the tension springs to the bridge of a guitar, the sounds of screeching tyres, quick counter steerings, and nearly knocking into a police car made a little bit of my day.

If the road tax wasn't expired, I wouldn't be here at the moment. Probably in Ipoh or something.







I will retreat to my guitar sanctuary. I don't feel like fucking sleeping tonight. I've got the whole evening to slack off anyways before I get to work at 10pm tomorrow.






Damn fucking dosa wei.. kanninehbuchaocibaipukimagilababifuckingsial .. memang tadak otak..

maleh ..

No comments: