Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Strange Deja Vu.

As expected, because of my own decisions, I decided to pull out. Only for the better, and I have been reminded that I have my own life to lead.

I have no regrets up to this point.

She's happy with whoever she is, even if she's still single, or still waiting, or.. whatever it is she wants to be doing.

I have my own plans. At least it's time for me to stand up, and mature.

I was never an artistic person, but everything I've done so far, is like an adventure video game to me.

Final Fantasy.

And now, I've appreciated odd art that doesn't shape to be the form of .. art these days. One good example would be music. It's still a type of art, after what I know.

And besides that, this happiness I feel for myself, and for her.








It's truly a beauty in life to see her smile once again, waiting for him. And as for me, I'm happy keeping my watch out, not only for her, but for everyone else around me.

Beautiful, isn't it? To me, it is :)

I've found my sanctuary, anyway :)

No comments: