Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back To The Basics II

I finished another video shooting session with Ying Kit and the rest for his college assignment, and headed home. We've got another video shooting session based on our individual guitar solos for a song we recorded somewhere last year.

And as I decided to take the long way home, I passed by the place where I grew up. The place I once hated, but the place that made me learn a few things we didn't take for granted until we live by ourselves, and when we're alone.

.. S.M.K. Westlands.

I dropped by, visited my teacher, who's the Penolong Kanan 1 of the school and talked to him. It's like, whenever I go back to the school, he's the only person I meet up. I'm not biased to any teachers, but I keep on bumping into him!

So.. Yeah.

Memories.. And where did everybody go, come to think of it?









Mmm ... Nostalgic.

No comments: