Thursday, May 29, 2008

So Where Do You Belong?

Today's a good day.

My brother's friend, Khai Loon, brought us all out for lunch at New World Park, and all. I met two of my old friends from CPT .. More to friend's friends, but they remembered me, and I thought one of them was my friend's sister.

.. Except that she's not; because it was her. Let me see. They were Vivian and Michelle .. Both working during their free time, promoting the latest Maxis postpaid benefits and all.

It's interesting, but getting these postpaid lines are like getting credit cards; you are limited, but you don't know how much you'll spend until the end of the month.

But, really, it's nice meeting up with old friends, talking ..and talking. But bloody hell, was I rude -_- .. I was talking to them while I was sitting down. !&%#!^#&!@$^!&@@!#!@#*&

Sorry girls :(

Then after that, I went home, settled my laundry and did some stuff around the house, and waited for 7pm to leave my house, picked one of my close friends up, and headed off to Queensbay to finally settle her belated birthday present that has been brought forward for months already.

Besides that, she asked me to be her fashion coordinator for the night.. I was like..wtf??? -__- .. But I didn't mind, so I helped out..

=_=

Hung around Queensbay, called my distant-cousin, and went off to his place to check on his condition. Clumsy old artifact, but he's doing quite well at the moment. Haha.. poor guy.

After that, rounded around Bukit Jambul, Bayan Lepas, Greenlane, and Tanjung Bungah area due to boredom, then I headed back home. Until someone unintentionally asked for a minor delivery service.

Which she should not be guilty about.

Haha.










It's interesting to watch others smile, especially when you have the decision to not harm them, but to bring a smile to their face..

.. I don't know. I just like watching them smile. It makes me feel good somehow I'm able to help. It's odd, I know...but.... hmmm...........................

No comments: