Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Not Alone.

Not me; but you.

Because I sent my spectacles to the shop to change the lenses, I am literally blinded while typing this out.

But that's the thing. Who cares about what we see?

I don't care if I did any typos or whatever ti is, because the main point of this journal is that I'm typing it out from my heart.

No matter how depressed you are, you lost soul, you're not alone. You were never alone, and you will never be alone as long as I'm staying with you; or by your side.

I know you're not going to read this, because this blog is disclosed to some people, and it's not exactly well known to a lot of people. In fact, some people doesn't know the existence of this blog, so yeah.

Anyways, you need to set priorities in your life. It's good that you finally realise it, but don't stress yourself out too much by thinking of what to do. It's good to think, but never think too much. Just kick back a little bit, lay your plans out or whatever it is that you have in mind, then go for it. I've seen you work before, and I've seen you being dedicated in the things you do. So whatever it is, you have the most important thing that others don't..

Potential.







So stay strong, and don't b confused regarding the people around you. You know who to hold close to you, and you know that you can turn to some people when you think you're going to be alone. If you want to, voice yourself out. You know that once you do, I'll be listening from afar.

You know that best. Besides, you know me.









.. So chill, lah! See you soon when I get back to KL, anyways!

No comments: