Monday, May 26, 2008

3rd Day In Penang.

Today, was nothing much. More onto the musical side, I suppose? Met up with Ying Kit and Roy, both ex-members of our little band back then that mysteriously died, and met up with Ying Kit's friends, and some mutual friends too.

Let me try and remember the names..

Adrian Lim Kin Jio, Rui Yang, Derry, Lee Yi ..

Uh..

And there's the girl who lent us her house to do the video shoot in, and played Joshua's part in the song as he couldn't make it to Penang. So she became the drummer for the day. Thanks, Cui Lin! (I think that's her name)

Ying Kit, being the director again, I think, for this assignment of his that he'll be presenting after his final semester upon his graduation, so .. Yeah.

After that, I met up with VK, headed off to the beach and had some sister-brother bonding session .....

.......

Memang emo giler, but hey, that's life. We're still glad we're hanging onto each other.

Then I met up with my cousin. Whee.. Talked about more Starbucks nonsense.. I'm jealous because he actually passed his Coffee Master test T_T.. Booo..-.-

There's another video shoot going on tomorrow in the other branch of the college .. So.. I'm going to get some rest because I've got another day packed up tomorrow.

Note to self - things to do tomorrow:
1) Get eye check, order new contact lenses
2) Video shoot
3) Burn extra Reason installation CDs, Dream Theater's Scenes from a memory for VK
4) Meet up with Khai Keat
5) Meet up with Florence for supper
6) Meet up with Hock Hock for Driving 201: How to make a car go on 0 wheels. Huuuuu XD

Please, Jean Louis, kaypo-ly check your blog tomorrow and do not neglect any of the 6 stated points above.








*runs off to sort out accounts*

No comments: