Friday, May 9, 2008

And On That Bombshell..

I will be retreating to my 2nd home in my entire life. As some of you know, it would be Port Dickson. Remember that I'm not retreating there because of the Rave Party, but I grew up there every Christmas. Since 1996, mind you.

I will be gone for 3 days, 2 nights. I won't be working until Tuesday either. So I'll be gone for the moment.

I'm still available through SMSes and all, since I just got my reload bonus (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA). If I don't reply you.. Just too bad, I guess. I got lazy. Lol

My heart may be scattered, but that's the fun of life. It's scattered around Malaysia, so everywhere I go, I have different memories; pain; and happiness.






It is about time. It's time for me to retreat; and find myself again.






Oh. The connection in Port Dickson really sucks, so I won't even bother going online. Most probably in the afternoons, but that depends, really, since I'm travelling down with a bunch of friends of mine, this time.

I do hope to spend some time with my music, or this trip will be wasted.. Seriously.

No comments: