Friday, May 23, 2008

My Prayers.

As she lays down to sleep,
As she lays down to weep,
As she lays down to tear,
As she submits to fear.

As she thinks of her dreadful thoughts,
As she lost the battle she once fought,
As she loses her grip under one boy's hand,
As she loses her stance, where she once stands.

I beg Thee, to shine her with light,
I beg Thee, to strengthen her with might,
I beg Thee, to open her eyes,
I beg Thee, with all of my life.

Cast an angel upon her, as me as the shadow,
So she'll be watched upon, and to never let go.
Open her eyes, let her see her path,

... Set her free; with liberation at last.








With that aside, I hope you're able to pull yourself up sooner or later. Time's not the issue, anyways.

Hitting Penang in a while. Lazy to blog at the moment. Dead tired.

But besides that, emotions can be best explained through The Dance of Eternity. Where you know that something's structured, just that you'll never ever predict it no matter how many times you listen to it..

No comments: