Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random Updates.. Again

This time, I've already allocated another journal before this regarding my musical progress. So far, so good. I will have more time to write more stuff tomorrow as I'm off work!

Wheee.

Besides that, the good ol' La Marzocco in the Starbucks store is going to be replaced by the newer one... The one that I can't even remember the name. The Verissmo, is it not?

The one that customers complain that the coffee tastes too milky, the baristas would complain because there's no fun in extracting the espresso beans' extraction by banging those things around, and temping the ground coffee powder to achieve the perfect shot for making espresso beverages.

Looks like work's going to be a little bit boring, but more time efficient during peak hours.

Boo.

Besides that, I met the district manager of PJ for Starbucks, and a whole lot of managers. I also met my future boss, who's the store manager of the Starbucks outlet in Plaza Damas .. I've got no idea where that is, just yet, but the problem is that I have to pay for both toll and parking.. -_-

But the working environment there gives that extra touch to .. Starbucks.

So..whatever.

And as for the music side, it's going really well. Until a point where it reinforces my mood - positively. Me likey likey :)






And my brother just downloaded Final Fantasy VII - The Last Order.. more reasons for me to go back to Penang by the end of this month, I think. Lol. Still deciding to go back or not .. blahs.

Hmmm..I guess that's about it.. The lack of sleep + college + work = takes a serious toll on me everyday..... I'm dead serious, and for the first time in my life, I've never felt so tired before..

It's horrible; yet fun at the same time.






I had to suffer one last time;
To grieve for her, and say goodbye..

No comments: