Friday, May 2, 2008

It's These Simple Things..

She was definitely bored in classs. I don't know how, or where, or what sort of textbook that exists in this world, but getting stressed out at work, being extremely tensed up, all goes away when I see her messages.


She
's sweet. Now I understand that it's the simpler things in life that makes it interesting, worthwhile to live, and to wait for. At that point, death isn't a option to be feared of.

Till death do us part..?

Hmmm ..



This really made my day. Made me wanted to get out of work as soon as I could, so that I could see her again.

.. And I managed to :)


It's those simple things that you do, say, and show that makes me smile. Even watching you smile - or laugh at my dumb mistakes - makes me feel happy.

But because of my current lifestyle, i'm sorry for not fulfilling whatever it is that you require for the moment.. especially when you need me there.. :(

I'm sorry ..

But at the end of the day, after work, me still wuvs youze!

No comments: