Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Can't Wait!

Penang Penang Penang Penang Penang Penang Penang!

I was listening to D'Cuzzy's song - Penang Pride, and .. It has a meaning to me now.

Wheee! I just can't wait to get the tyres on proper highway roads, again. It's been months since I last drove for a few hours on the highway?

Mmm..






But the best thing that keeps me up on the highway would be:

1) Random phone conversations (Works better than anything else, seriously. But drive at 40kmph whenever you're doing so.. Hohoho.)
2) Random songs being played on the radio (more to like, mp3 files that I never heard in ages and all)






And have you ever listened to one of your favourite songs actively, then passively? It tells a different story, I feel. I'm going to write about that one day. Probably tonight? Lol..



I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
In my dreams I couldn't love you more
I will give you my heart until the end of time
You're all I need my love my valentine

1 comment:

SilverIsle said...

Have a safe trip back wei. Enjoy! =D