Friday, May 9, 2008

Enough Of Music, Now..

Sometimes, I sit and wonder; after work, with inadequate rest, I tend to get tired (duh)

But most of the times, I'm pretty much awake. Like now.

I wonder, where do I get my energy from? Hmmm..

Worse still, I had random thoughts of her, again. Was wondering how she was, how she is doing, if she was crying, if she was hurt.. if she was alright.

.. But does she think of me? Or have I set myself to a certain mindset to not even........ talk to anybody at all due to mistrust?

..........

What am I doing? Is it even right..?

I miss you, still. It's wrong, yet, I couldn't care less about what others would say.

I need to set my priorities straight, damn it............








One last time, we lay down today.
One last time, until we fade away..






I guess I'm at a state of confusion again. Hmmm. A fateful death is what I look forward to, now.

No comments: