Friday, May 16, 2008

Survey II 150508

1. What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
Realising more music stuff..

2. Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in. Duhhhh.

3. Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing?
It's yellow, it's gay, and it's Starbucks.

4. What are you excited about right now?
Nothing specific.

5. Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
Crying over the truth is not my thing, nor is it me to smile over a lie..

6. What’s on your bedroom floor right now?
Wires, cables, fan, handphone chargers..

7. Who’s the last person you got into an argument with?
...

8. Do you trust people?
I guess that's why I don't fall in love too easily these days..

9. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
Boston.

10. Your favorite number?
7

11. Could you go a day without eating?
Maybe.

12. Do you like anybody right now?
John Petrucci and Mike Portnoy. Both sexy giler. LOL

13. When was the last time you had your hair cut?
A few days ago.

14. Would you rather be mad or sad?
Mad.

15. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
I don't know.

16. Are you close with your mom?
No.

17. Are your parents strict?
No.

18. Do you tell your parents everything?
No. They don't know half of what I'm thinking. Lol

19. Name some fears you have:
Loose tarantulas?

20. How many kids do you want?
I'll let you know when I'm married

21. What’s your favorite season?
Everytime when it changes. You learn a lot when there's a change of the seasons..

22. What’s your favorite color to wear?
Black/White. What can I say? I'm classic. CHEHHHH

23. Who was the last person in your bedroom?
My ex-girlfriend I think.

24. Do you get bored easily?
It depends where..

25. Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
Yep. We all think of stupid things when we're young.

26. Do you wish you were famous?
Rich, yes. But not famous.

27. Do you make a wish at 11:11?
?

28. When you go to the beach do you swim or lay out more?
Say whuuuuut.

29. who is the last person to text you. and what did it say?
That's private and confidential. Ning would say that I am doomed with this stalker, knowing her..

30. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Dream Theater - Instrumedley

31. Do you like going to the mall to shop or just shopping online?
Both.

32. Can music affect your mood?
Yes.

33. What piercings do you want?
Labret/lip piercing.. Everybody's asking me not to do it..

34. Have you ever been in a cave?
A few..

35. Ever eaten a bug?
Ants, rice lice.. etc.

No comments: