Thursday, May 15, 2008

It Returns, AGAIN!!

This was me since the Tiesto rave party. Besides me and my friends having a rave party, my laptop had its own little rave party until the motherboard/BIOS roasted itself - without me absuing it.

It was resting properly in my room in Avillion Port Dickson the whole time.. -_-

Going back to the basics when it comes to music.. Simplicity.

But now.. It's finally back!!!!!


WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .. Need to buy some equipment to prevent any nonsensical problems, again .. I just found out today that the last problem were just a bunch of loose connection due to manufacturing problems. This time when I sent it in, it just had a faulty motherboard.

So let's hope this will last.

Back to this 2gb RAM monster.. No more slow response, problematic default Internet Explorers as the internet browser, etc.. Yummy!

YAYYYYY I IS VERY THE HAPPIES!!! XD







I can finally start working on the stuff I want to work on! But the problem is, I lost all of my ideas -_- .. Back to the drawing board for me again..

No comments: