Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Smiles.

When my thoughts break free,
I know that you'd be here with me.
When light turns into darkness,
The presence of you destroys the loneliness.
When it's raining heavily,
Your song provides my sanity.
When the mist builds to blur,
Your breath blows it away, creating an overture..






Creating an overture for what? I don't know. Just because I am reminded that love is a powerful thing a week ago, I realised that no human on this earth can survive without it. As for me, I do survive with love - just that there's nobody specific to share it with me in a way?

Regardless of the presence, I have waken up from my rest. In fact, whenever I wake up these days, I am prepared to face whatever that comes my way. Even if I happen to bleed; there is an existing reason why I was supposed to bleed.

Powered with this mysterious bond of music, I am prepared to take on any possible challenges at the moment.

It does make me smile, when I'm surrounded by art. Being passionate about music; that's one thing. But now I've understood music appreciation. The work of others. And the reason why I listen to a shitload of Dream Theater (and a bit of Daft Punk) is because they've got really insane ideas, and their pieces just... sounds so beautiful?

And when it's beautiful, it lifts my spirit to another unexplainable level.

And when I'm torn away from my happiness pills, I turn a little bit paranoid.







Emo? I don't think so. I'm just pouring out my thoughts for no obvious reason. Maybe I should try leading an orchestra soon enough. Bwahahahahahahahaha..






Off to college. I skipped Financial Accounting 1 yesterday, and I skipped Introduction to Finance and Banking this morning. Wonderful.







Now, let us say that I'm learning all about my life, by looking through her eyes.





And to that point, it is official that John Myung's basslines have a serious impact in my life. I think I'm in love with his style. Hohoho

No comments: