Friday, May 30, 2008

The Last Day.

.. And it's back to Damansara for me in about.. I'd say 20 hours.

Notice that I said Damansara, not KL. I'll be in KL ETA 3.30pm. I'll be leaving at 11am, but I'm not travelling alone, so my timing's going to be screwed up, for sure.

But I don't mind. It's kind of cool that my mum and my brother will be following me back.

Whatever it is, with me behind the wheel, with toll and petrol being covered by my hard earned cash as I JUST got my salary today (!!!!!!!!!!!!!), which resulted me in going on a Starbucks fever.

So, today was nothing. Afternoon, had the video shoot with Ying Kit, contributing some of my amateur ideas when it comes to video shooting and all for his assignment, and I'm bad with the cameras. I don't blame him if he doesn't look good on the cameras and all because we had to switch positions back and forth.

I seriously thought he was going to bring a friend along to settle his shots and all X_X

Next up, chilled at home, slept and went for this family reunion dinner which took about 2 hours; which fucked all of my plans up. I'm thankful that both Joyce Cheah and Michael Andre Augustin were forgiving.

And boy, am I proud to have Michael as a cousin!!!!!!!!! His advertisements ROCKED! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH XD

I met up with them at Starbucks E-Gate, and checked my maybank account before I left...

.. My plan all went quite well. My trip back and forth PG is being covered by my salary. You don't know how liberated I felt!

I didn't even berkira with Michael and Joyce about their drinks in Starbucks. Thank goodness for employee benefits.

Thanks to Sara Tan for having the thought to drop by before I leave for KL, but she wasn't there. It's the thought that counts, and I'm pretty much glad for that.

As per the others who were involved in their own dance practice and somehow forgot about the Starbucks outing, God bless, all the best and good luck.. It's good that you all work hard! After all, priorities are meant to be set and to be followed. I can understand how that works, because I've got my priorities to follow after I get back to KL.. So, chill lah :)

I'll be home soon. Just a few more hours, and I can't wait for the roadtrip to happen. I don't care if any idiots would curse me to get into an accident and take away 2 other lives, but just pray for all fo the speed cameras to suffer from a short-circuit. That'll be shit good prayers. Lol

To those that I've met up, thanks for making me have a great time back in Penang! And to those that I haven't met up or didn't get to meet up, I'm sorry - and I MIGHT be back soon in about 2 months' time, so we'll see how things go then!

It's back to my usual schedule. Except that when I get to KL, I'm feeling that my metamorphosis should take place very soon. Expect me not to be seen or heard very often :).. When we play, we play. But when we work, we work. So that's how it's going to be very soon ..










And as per special request, I have another musical project coming up. It's going to be based on Reason again, but I'll try to make this a beautiful one. I had some ideas going through my head after the Starbucks outing, so I might get started right after dinner tomorrow night.









Take care and God bless, you all. And don't worry about me on the roads tomorrow.. Is itching..

No comments: