Saturday, May 24, 2008

Brief Summary Of The KL Trip..

Vehicle: Perodua Kembara (non-DVVT)

The usual happened.

ETD: 4.55pm, Sungai Buloh toll.
ETA: 8.05pm, Juru toll

The ride home was rather scary. Being absent from the highways for 4 months is no joke. My stamina fluctuated, I forgot the locations of some speed cameras, my speed was inconsistent, and ..

.. It only took me 5 minutes to warm up, and everything felt like last year's road trips. <3 style="font-style: italic;">Michael Schumacher drives Ferraris, metrosexual people drives Lamborghinis, and ..and..

I saw this on the road, belonging to the Sultan of Perak, it was none other than..


A bloody Rolls-Royce Phantom.

I was seriously speechless when I saw this beautiful machinery zooming right past us. My God! MINI ORGASM TAUUUUUU

Just replace the black numberplate with a yellow numberplate with Perak's mini-logo and.. it being silver-ish. It was beautiful.

Seeing a Hummer H2 in Port Dickson a few weeks ago during the 2 Days of Freedom thing was quite.. amazing. I'm not a fan of Rolls-Royce, but bloody hell, this thing's a mobile house. It weighs like one too. probably 2.4 tonnes? I know the drophead version weighs even more..

Anyhows, I met up with.. with.. lemme see, I screwed up some plans, but hell, I met up with:

- Cindy @ New World Park .. For dinner. Thanks for the comapny. :)
- Ning, Karyn, Warren, Reuben, and Kelvin @ McDs.. Was interested to find out who were these bunch of spontanious peoples. Being there with them made me feel like.. an artifact - old, speechless and .. dead. And no worries about the shirt, Ning! Hope you like it. :)
- Joyce Cheah, Nicole and a Starbucks Barista which I forgot the name of @ Starbucks Gurney Tower .. Sorry that I came like, 50 minutes late.. -.- .. Passed Joyce her plugins for photoshop..
- Trevor Sibert and his girlfriend @ some drinking place opposite Tanjung Bungah Hotel.. Damn selamba la that place. Kinda cool too ...
- Irene Yip @ some mamak stall near Penang road ..
- Christ @ her house .. Driving 101 lesson took place. HOHOHOHOHO..

To top it all, it was an awesome night, and regardless the time being spent, it feels great to be back in Penang for the moment. It really does feel like home now, thanks to all of you.

I do hope to meet up with all of you again, and maybe more people during this week whilst I'm around..








And I hope Starbucks Ikano are doing well! I miss you guys, by the way.. booooooo.








Oh well. Music video shoot thingy going on tomorrow.. And I need sleep! Wheee

No comments: