Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just..Another Day.

And so, another well day spent. I think.

Currently listening to: Dream Theater - Another Day

"Live another day, climb a little higher;
Find another reason to stay ..
"

I'm not one of those people who would even try and commit suicide over something else because I've always got many other reasons to live to another day.

It does not seem vague, nor are my visions are cloudy regarding the future. With or without you, I'll still have a part of you with me -and you know that.

One way or the other, we know we'll come up crying to each other.

And.. that power to bring smiles to the face of others..

I remember my blood-unrelated sister told me once that I always had a gift - and that is to bring a smile to the face of others when they're seriously.. lost.

Unfortunately, she's right. I can bring smiles to others - but sometimes, I can never bring myself to smile.

It's interesting. Sacrificing oneself for others. But while doing so, it rewards yourself with a good pat on your back, somehow.

Random shots:

Another lonely lunch. Like usual.. Wait a minute..that doesn't seem right!

.. There! Knowing you were once by my side, things didn't turn out so bad..

I made a sweet-chocolate mess at the bar just now. By accident, or purpose, that would be based on your judging :)

I brought home extra supper, only because I thought of you.







Well, now that I know what's the situation like, it depends, really. I don't want my decision to take place to affect our lives, but I want you to decide. At the end of the day, the result is the same..

.. Having the ability to see you smile; instead of you frowning.. or to be in tears. That has always been my goal, or vision, when I'm with someone else, or when I'm seriously advicing someone else, anyways.

It may sound noble; but I've always lived to this principle: It doesn't matter if it has to be me that makes an individual happy.

But, for you, it was different.

I felt your sadness.
I felt your smile.
I felt your emotions.
I felt your love.
I felt what you felt.
I felt your care towards.. me.
I felt.. you.

Like the coconut tree, we're seperated by a bridge, and a sea. Lol

Honestly, I've never felt this way before. It's great to feel it again, and to think how beautiful life can be; when you're with someone else.

Waking up to the days, those glorious mornings where you know you have someone who'll smile for you when they're up.

.. When you're down, they'll smile for you.

And best of all, they'll appreciate you for who you .. are. Every little bit, not only.. a few.

One problem I had - the status of being a performer/musician/the guitarist of the fusion party 2005 ..






So if it's him you want, tell me, because you're still clinging onto him from what I see. Go ahead, and make your daddy proud. :)

And maybe.. I should take my steps back soon. At least being two steps behind is better than none, somehow...............................









.... or is it? I'd rather be gone at this point.






The urge is getting stronger.. and stronger.. It's wrong..but........

No comments: