Monday, May 19, 2008

Progression.

It is beautiful.

Because of the glorious blessing of my internet connection being down at the moment, I actually sat down and started working on Propellerhead Reason 4.0, and started searching for the right sounds.

The right instruments.

Although the thing that puts me off is that I still don’t have a proper keyboard to sit down with and to hit the notes, instead of clicking them into Propellerhead Reason, but.. Whatever. My inspirations came in at the wrong timing, once again.

Then I switched off the fluorescent light in my room, and switched on the evening sun, as what I would call it, and it put me in the perfect mood.

With the light shining over the screen, over my progress, over my soon-to-be masterpiece, it really put me in that ambience. That emotional ambience. That perfect feeling to be in touch with nobody, but myself.

Digging into myself, asking myself questions of another language:

What do you wish to speak? What are you thinking? What comes across your mind, NOW? What are you thinking? Is this a sad thought? Is this a liberating thought? Is this a..

And all that, written into a bar. Not even writing with a normal pen or pencil, but musical notes.








Yes, I have finally sat down, and I'm working on the instrumental version for Worthwhile. I might be recording vocals over it, but.. I will consider upon the results.







Oh.. my ... God..








It..sounds so beautiful............................................................................









I found my sanctuary for the moment... And.... and... I'm in another universe..

No comments: