Monday, May 5, 2008

[Poem] While I Wait

Whisper; the thoughts that crosses your mind.
Sing dramatically; on how a song makes you feel.
Thoughts; they kill, so close your eyes, though the enemy is time.
Seek; the emotions you truly feel.

Feel; what comes to you.
See; where you can walk.
Breathe; when you’re not asked to.
Be free; so you can voice out your thoughts.

Fly; as far as your wings can take you.
Fall; and I will be ready to catch you.
Hurt; would only be a fault of mine.
Tears; shall be the element to bring me home.

I see; a path where I can go.
But I see; an unlit path, where fairy tales exists.
I sit here; where I’m supposed to go.
I sit here; waiting for you, while I bleed.





The human thought is my main enemy at times. That’s why I never bother to use them or let them interfere with my ready-made decisions.

I wonder, what happened to the childish old days we used to pounce on each other? Was it my fault for not giving you more attention, or speaking of the wrong words?

Or it was my fault because I did go through a change of seasons when something drastic changed my life. The more hurt I get, the more trust I lose in the people around me.

Maybe I laid the wrong cards out.

I know that things never come easy. But for you, I’ll try to work hard for it.

Or ........?




Random songs:

---
Sick and weak from my condition,
This lust; this vampyric addiction,
To her alone, in full submission.
None better, nymphetamine.
---
Whatever you do, I'll be two steps behind you.
Wherever you go, and I'll be there to remind you.
That it only takes a minute of your precious time, to turn around;
And I'll be two steps behind.
---
I'm learning all about my life, by looking through her eyes.
---
Take away my pain
Leave the cold outside
Please don't let it rain
Don't stumble on my pride
Take away my pain
I'm not frightened anymore
Just stay with me tonight
I'm tired of this fight
Soon I'll be knocking at your door
---
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand (into the waves)
Walk me across the water,
and maybe you'll understand.

Once the stone you're crawling under,
is lifted off your shoulders.
Once the cloud that's raining over your head disappears,
the noise that you hear,
is the crashing down of hollow years.
---
I am mesmerised by who you are.
And I'll watch over you, from afar...
---





Another day for college, and work. And for you.

No comments: