Monday, May 12, 2008

Here I Am, Again.

Hanging out with the friends I was with over the weekend made me realise a little bit more about how we should appreciate our lives regardless about what we have.

And what I have is nothing much; but I keep on learning to appreciate whatever I have. Minor or major items. From the mornings I wake up to; to the knowledge that I've attained during the past years. From personal belongings; to the people around me.

Most importantly, knowledge, being independent, and a whole lot more of points.

Well, being grateful for the fun job I have, and the ability for me to manipulate my own time schedule with efficiency on a daily basis is interesting.

Time management. A hard task to manipulate due to its variables. Like, you never know when you're going to sprain your ankle and how many minutes it's going to take off your watch - like probably half an hour spent trying to limp from one area to another.

Or when bus drivers are feeling lazy, and tend to take more breaks than ever, that'll affect the overall hours spent on the road and journeys to places; and everything on your schedule will be delayed by a single event.

Planning what you're going to do for the day, takes up some of your time, but if you're an impatient person, you can pass time quicker than you imagine if you book yourself with minor events, so on and so forth.

Mmm. The beauty of life.






And darlings, due to the things I've achieved so far during the past 5 months for this year, I am going to reward myself with a roadtrip back to Penang. And I shall be there for a week. I haven't finalised the dates, but I hope to be home by 23rd March 2008, 7pm.

I wanted to leave on Saturday, but due to the fact that my manager needs manpower in the store on the 31st of May, I guess I should be there.. Taking a week off from work will definitely kill my pay for next month.

But, it's about time for me to kick back, and relax. Just away from anything when I get the chance to, y'know?

It's going to be a lone ranger's journey, but I've always loved the road.

Wait. Kellyinyee might join me. Wheee.

And due to the fact of the expired road tax .. It's going to make things even more.. fun :)







Will I see you again when I'm home? imy.


Thoughts. Emotions. Care. Love. Sweet. Bliss. Wonder. Rare. Distinctive. Special. Unique. Stands out. Trend setter. Thoughtful. Smiles. Happiness. Accepted. Trust. Trusted. Missed. Loved. Cared. Inspiration. <3.
My freedom, unlocked by you.

No comments: