Thursday, May 15, 2008

You-know-me? Survey

U think u kno...but u have noo idea!
Name::Jean Louis Sibert
Birthdate::20th October 1988
Where u from::Penang
Heritage::French-Chinese-Filipino Eurasian.... Or just plain Eurasian.
Current Location::Selangor.
Miss anyone::Nope.
if yes, who?:....
current emotion::Numb and tired. Like usual. Lol
Ever been in a situation with a guy with another female involved?:Got. In the store :( .. LOL
How did u feel about it?:memang la jealous. LOLOLOLOLOL
Ever wish u could let go of someone but u just couldnt?:Don't need to wish. I've got nobody to let go of. Lol
What's ur definition of love?:Truly a beautiful art.
Who was the last guy/girl to tell you they love you:Her birthday's today.. Go figure.. lol..
What would u do if a female approached you about messing with her man?:I'll just tell her that I'm straight and I'll mess with her instead? LOL
What is you outtake on life?:What is youze questions?
What would you do if everytime u wanted something they were gone?:Just forget about it and get it myself? Lol.
Who is that one person you'll never forget about?:I can never prioritise .... anybody, seriously. Everybody means a quite a bit to me..
Do they feel the same way?:I don't know. Can't be the judge of everything. Lol.
How long have you known them?:Which "them"?
Who is the ONE person u could tell ANYTHING to?:Vanesa.
What would you do if ur bestfriend started to someone u liked?:..I can vaguely understand this question. I'll just wish the best for them. Besides, the decision's up to them..so if they can't make up their decision...THEN TOO BAD!! WHEE
How would u feel?:I don't know?
Would you still hold some resentment against them?:Nope.
How do you overcome that?:By farting.
What beautiful qualities do you possess?:I don't know. I've got nothing to be admired about..
Ever been considered a smut?:A smurf?
Anyone ever claimed they would kill someone for you?:Nope.
who was it?:...
How would u feel if the person u were in love with was taken?:There're plenty of fishes in the sea. End of story.
Give me your intake on abortion?:Like an illegal U-turn on the roads; if you're not caught by the authorities, whatever you're doing is right - depending on your mentality?
How do you feel about gay marriages?:Can't be bothered.
What about pregnancy at an early age?:Got the cash to support the child?
What makes you different from others?:Personality. After all, we're all unique in our own ways..
Now tell ya crush what u think of them::You're very distinctive.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments: