Saturday, May 3, 2008

Minor Updates.

I've been dead busy these days, as some of you know. I realised that I don't really have the time for myself with studies and work.

.. Good -lah-. At least I'm busy, and I'm earning a minor income.

Anyways, I just received news from my temporary manager saying that I might be on loan to another Starbucks outlet at Hartamas. I've got no idea why, but that's what she said. I've got no idea, but this time, it's further than wherever I stay, and it's in a place called Plaza Desa.

Heard the Starbucks there is opened 24hours. My main priority to be there is.. well, I haven't got a clue. Will reconfirm with my temporary manager.

Well, Ikano's a nice place to work in, but I'm always interested in sourcing out to see and feel new places.

Well, I can't wait. Supposingly, I'm supposed to be there on Monday, but I don't think I can be working there due to my college hours and all. But weekends, I wouldn't mind, I guess.

Blahhhh.

I nono. All I know is that, I can't wait. Hohoho.







Where're you sweetie!? >:( ..

.. :(.. I miss you.

No comments: