Monday, May 5, 2008

Once A Guardian, Always A Guardian.

It's about time I've set my mind straight.

Currently listening to: Dream Theater - Hollow Years

I keep on forgetting that I've set up a metaphor in my life: "When you're left hanging onto a cliff, it's either you let go, or you pull yourself up. Never ever hold on."

And they say love is blind. Somehow, it has both blinded and nullified my feelings at the moment. I'm not sure if I've fallen, left hanging, or I've pulled myself up.

So, where do I stand? I have no idea. I'm just waiting for answers, I guess.

I can only see 200m ahead of whatever that's been planned out for me as the day passes. Only through the passings of an unlimited amount of tomorrow's, I will be able to see what's planned for me.

Along the way, I have you by my side. To be a guardian, a father, or a soulmate, that does not matter.

After all, I am a friend's friend. I admit that I am a bad boyfriend at times.






But if you wish to hop on my back, as you watch me move along, you're welcome aboard anytime, any day, and at any year.






For 4 years, you've randomly came up to me for help, and never did I once turn you down in terms of advice. That shall stay the same, child.

Until this point, it shall not be misunderstood that whatever I've said before is for the better or the worse for any of the individual involved, but just a a brighter light for you to see clearly in what's right for yourself.

It took me quite a while, but I've learnt it through the recent breakup I've experienced, that happiness is the ultimate point in an individual - regardless upon the individual's condition in life.

I've always been happy because I have naturally linked myself towards the beauty of music. Never I let aggressive music let my mood swing, but allowing it to make me smile, and to instantly power me to whatever I do.

I'm still very confused about how I've linked myself to music, and how it has affected me, but I know that it's constantly strengthening me as long as I listen to beautifully composed/arranged melodies. It's .. a beautiful language.






I would still bleed for you, anyway. Until the sun shines, again, I've got a Nokia 2100 that has a torchlight to light my path way to wherever I need to go.






I can never say this to you, but I can always type out my thoughts on the keyboard, and through SMSes. I can never personally advice someone on the phone or in person, because I get tongue tied very easily. Lol.

As long as YOU'RE happy. Smile, mmkay? :)

You have an emotion link to me besides music, too. Whenever you smile through my words, I can feel you smile. Whenever you cry, I sense a disturbance in the force itself. Lol.






Semester break in the end of May. Should I go back again, or should I not..? Hmmm..








Mmm.. You confuse me, but you heavily inspire me with your ideas.. What goes through your mind when you think of those compositions..?

No comments: