Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sometimes..

It's interesting to know the number of personalities that exists in this world. And how they would affect an individual's current situation or condition. With just a simple move, the future suffers from a drastic change.

I now know my weakness. And that is to be emotionally weak. And somehow, I always thought of myself as a classic person. Classic, meaning to say that, I would stay loyal through the rainy days. The sort of person who wouldn't grumble under an umbrella when it rains heavily while waiting for someone else.

The type of person who would say, I love you, and would mean it, even if it's repeated countless times.

Being raised under my roof, I was taught to be patient to achieve whatever I want. And through friends, and inspirations, I've managed to strengthen my patience. Especially after knowing of The Secret, I managed to strengthen it drastically.

I just don't know at times.

I feel odd, and funny. Rather abnormal at the moment. I feel happy that someone matures and knows of what to do. At the same time, I ask myself, why don't I feel hurt? Or pain? Or any other negative reinforcements?

As long as it never affects me, I would never ask myself that question. It's these small thoughts that troubles our daily routine. If it doesn't really affect us, we should put it aside, and experiment it another day.

For now, I'm a little bit lost without you. It sounds a little bit too quickly, but I believe that time will allow us to know each other better.

I do have a life. And I'm still going to walk on. I have no support because I am here. Nobody's going to shout at me to get to college, or to drop me off at work. It's my own responsibility to do all these.

.. That's why I have to treat everyday the same. And until the day comes, I shall see my life, with you by my side...







.. And through your eyes.







I'm a little bit complicated. That's what I think. But I like to throw away my brains, poison my customer's drinks, and go along with how I feel with my heart.

After all, that is the beauty of life - to feel, with a heart.

No comments: