Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random Thoughts 130508

Since I can't usually make up my mind about what to blog, and the titles itself, I shall date them on the days when my fingers feels the itch to write something mindless out.


This feeling inside me,
Finally found my life; I'm finally free.

Every event that happens to me, and whatever I go through at the moment, revolves around music. And currently, I've got no idea what I want.

Who I want to meet.

Who I want to see.

What I want to do..

.. WhoI want to be.

I've forgotten my priority .. Or more specifically, I've lost myself. It's like, every morning, I stare at a board, checking out the events for today, I perform my duties in those events, come home, and then sleep. Wake up the next day, same thing over and over again.

It's hard to be me when I don't know who I am anymore.

Indeed, I have lost my life unconsciously.







I should disappear very very soon. Away from everybody. Away from you & me. But, I know I'm not strong enough to do so. I've always pretended, and .. and..

.. And nothing happens, really. After all, actions speak louder than words.

I'll probably go through another metamorphosis, knowing these mixed emotions ..

After darkness, comes the light





I know I'll pull myself through after going through these stages in life. After all, we have to learn from our mistakes.








Never hang onto a cliff; Either you pull yourself up, or you let go.

Take your pick, Jean Louis.

Don't regret.
.. Never regret.
... I mean, don't regret; if you're strong enough to never regret whatever you've done.







Where everyone wants to be after we left the place.. To get away from everything..

No comments: