Friday, May 2, 2008

Random Updates.

These few days, it has been really hectic. It is because of the mid terms, work, and... facebook itself that keeps me awake.

I'm officially like a walking zombie now.

Anyways, it's pretty cool that as you grow, the world eventually gets smaller. If you tell that to a 5-year old child, s/he would say that the world's shit big. But now, I do see what's the meaning when they say "what a small world".

I just met up with my brother's long-term best friend (Surprised?), Kris Khaira, last night, and I never knew that he's been bunking in with my friend's friend after all these..months, I guess?

It's insane. I managed to sit down, and really see another side of them; besides being the one that plays a lot and does business, but they got into serious conversations about how... some things were screwed up.

It's good to know; reminds me of another friend of mine, these people. Interesting conversations took place, but I was worn out to pay attention due to work.

In fact, I'm still experiencing some fatigue at the moment as this is being written out for the heck of it.





But when you open your eyes, seeing a few thousand messages, that brings you a smile to start off the day. Not only that, but seeing this:


.. It takes away every existing pain, and it makes you want to push yourself beyond the limit by another mile, when you know someone out there is waiting for you :)

Hi sweetie! I love you :)

Please do not lecture me when I'm supposed to be sleeping. Heh heh.

No comments: