Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Big Thank You.


This would be one of the first few handmade presents I've ever received back last year. It's still beautiful, and I'm glad that nobody threw it away during my absence.

Thank you, Shemane Lee, for giving me my freedom. Giving me the wings to fly, and .. so many others. I do owe you a big one although you've said that I don't owe you anything.

Seriously, I do. And I think through my working period, without noticing it, I just realised that you're supporting me in my work too.

It's minor to you, but it's a major to me. Thanks for lending me your wheels when they should be yours.

Everybody's still rather confused about my status, and some doesn't even believe that we have already broken up. But whatever it is, it's an awkward situation for us to be in. But please lah, what do they know?

Sometimes I find it tiring for me to explain whatever it is that happened. Only one thing remains; and that would be communication. Because we managed to sort out every single issue with open hearts and minds, free from bias of any sort, we're who we are today. We don't hate each other, but we still somehow care, I guess?

Surprisingly, you supported me in finding a new love that I thought I'd believed in.

But at my current stage, I'm not prepared. I don't think I was ever prepared.

But, I'm prepared to be me. Surrounded by people, I'm slowly finding out who I really am.








And as for today, nothing much happened. Test drove the Camry with major restrictions to .. really test it. Then went out for minor family dinner before all of us really leave each other.

It's like.. the last few times we'll be able to have.. dinners together.

Then a problem rose.. Killed my mood for the whole night..

Hung out with Ning, Ryn, Ben, Kel and Warren .. Memang insane group.. super spontanious and .. I feel like a Roman rune.

Then it was about..the roads...

..the roads..

petrol.... roads...

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's an extremely bad addiction to enjoy driving. If it's about safe, defensive, offensive or aggressive driving. I heard that I'm going to die in a passionate boom of flames in a car by the age of 30..

.. <3 style="font-style: italic;">his Alfa Romeo Giuletta .. It was beautiful ..

Well, nobody can ever understand what's driving until they lay their hands on an Italian blood's car. Alfa Romeo's the thing. It's not only a vehicle, but it's a bloody character. It's got feeling. It's passion. It has a heart. When you look under the bonnet of an Alfa, you don't see an engine with its valves. You see a heart with shiny blood vessels. When you enter high revs of the engine, it's not noise. It's music. It's a voice. It's Pavarotti. When you change gears on the old Alfa Romeos, it's all about manhandling and not about sissy low gear changes..

It's .. It's heaven to be in an Alfa..

And it's all coming back to me.. The outings 2 years ago..

Before NS.

The wonderfuckingful joy...........................................

IS NEED PETROL SPONSORSHIP! who's kind enough ?XD







But before meeting up with Ning and the gang, I managed to sit by the beach, and laid down some notes. Listening to the waves hitting the sand..

Carry me to the shoreline, bury me in the sand..

Dream Theater instantly came across my mind.

Worthwhile came across my mind..Guess I'll keep that to my personal project now..

Drugged also came across my mind.. And Fragments of Beliefs also came across my mind.. The instrumental guitar hero thing..

... Then the rain came and ruined all of my thoughts.. Blahs.

There'd better be a next time. Probably Port Dickson..

.. I need my sanctuary ..

..sanctuary..

No comments: