Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Survey 210508

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
name: Jean Louis Sibert
birth date: 20 October 1988
current status: Single and unavailable :)
eye colour: Dark brown.
right of lefty: Right.

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
my heritage: French Eurasian
my fears: Being depressed about my achievements life and being who I am in the near future.
my weaknesses: Being creative.
my perfect pizza: Anything with seafood :D

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
my thoughts first waking up: Must.. Not.. Skip.. Finance & Banking...
my bedtime: Nowadays, it varies. Seriously.
my most missed memory: There's nothing to miss about the past..? lol

LAYER 4: MY PICK
pepsi or coke: Coke..
mcdonald's or burger king: McDonald's. Burger King tastes oh-so-stale now .. -_-
single or grouped dates: Single.
adidas or nike: Nike.
tea or nestea: Starbucks.
chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
cappuccino or coffee: Cappucino! Because it's more fun to do. .XD

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
smoke: The urge's getting stronger though. Plus being the only 2 baristas in the store that doesn't smoke .. that's.. awesome. Lol.
curse: No. I don't. :):):):):)
take a shower: Duh -_- ...
have a crush: Nope..
think you've been in love: Yep. Was in love, and still in love..with Music. Yet I'm loved by other darlings around me <3
go to school: Used to. Was a drop out. Do you believe me? :)
want to get married: It depends on what sort of people..exists out there..
believe in yourself: Yep. It's all about myself for the moment. If I lose control of myself, I'm going to be screweedddddd.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
drank alcohol: I did. No fun wans.
thought it was coffee okay? .. More to like to say, it's my job TO say it's okay. Lol.
gone to the mall: Everyday.. *yawns*
been on stage: Favourite spot in the world <3
eaten sushi: Me likey likey <3
dyed your hair: Nope. Never did.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER
played a stripping game: -_-
changed who you were to fit in: Nope.

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING
to be married: No age limit to get on that ride!

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
best eye colour: Those European baby blue eyes?
best hair colour: Blondes.. not too much of the yellow though
NOTE: I am not gay. Lol

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
a minute ago: Answering the previous question (!!!!)
hour ago: Sleeping.
4.5 hours ago: Was online.
1 month ago: Which would be the 21st of April 2008, I was at LDP waiting for RapidKL/Metrobus to head home and sleep for work later on the day itself..
year ago: Was in Penang.. Hohoho.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
i love: Music, and those that surrounds me; both family and friends.
i feel: better compared to just now.
i hate: working with the wrong people.
i hide: from nothing. Best to face what you fear than to fear it till you die.
i miss: My brother's bike, come ot think of it..
i need: more money, more inspirations, and a bloody road trip!

LAYER 12: TAG 5 PEOPLE
NingNing
RynRyn
Kitty Kitty Meow Meow
Ms Lai Xiu Ching
and you. Muahahahahaahahahahah.







Note: THANKS FOR CALLING ME FATTY SO MANY TIMEs ON YOUR BLOG, SAMMY PONGPONG T______________________T

No comments: