Sunday, May 11, 2008

And .. AGAIN -_-

I was away from blogging, or at least using my laptop to go online because I was in Port Dickson.

Well, I'm home now!

And guess what?

My laptop's BIOS/Motherboard died on me again. So it's off to the service centre.

I would like to thank my housemate for lending me his laptop to check my daily stuff..and to post this blog..

Oh well. They're going to give me that 3-working-days bullshit again .. So what else is new?

Will be offline, but still will be contactable through my handphone.

I shall blog properly regarding the 2 Days of Freedom by stealing pictures from Karen Belarek's camera.

And I would like to thank the guys who made it for the party with me. Made my whole Port Dickson experience better than the past 12 years:

Ng Khai Lee (for driving us around most of the time)
Olivia (for tagging along and being missing most of the time)
Karen Belarek
Amy Lai
Kristabel
John Cheah
Kellyinyee

Wheee ..we sure had a hell of a time ..

Well, toodles dudes. I'll send my laptop to HP Service Centre first thing in the morning.







And things would be better if only you were there. And if only they told me they had excess tickets!!!! &@%#%&@#$*&!#$&!&*@$#!@&$&!@&#!&@#!&@#.

iMy.

No comments: