Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blurry.

Once again, the thoughts around me are kind of..blurry..

Have to start from the bottom, and slowly climb to the top again.

I have to start from the beginning, all over again. And this time, instead of shuffling a deck of cards, and taking either a good or a bad hand to play in a game; I won't even take the cards, and I won't even play the game.

It's time to stay clean. And it's time to not be involved. Besides, the repetitive pain is being nullified. It's a good sign that I can pick up and move on to another stage quickly, but I don't know what are the exact pros and cons.

... Worse still, I can't be bothered. But I haven't got to that point yet. I remember the last time this happened to me, I didn't even bother to switch on my MSN for months. I evaporated on the internet eventually.

"You writing a song for her..? She must've had a big impact on you."

Surprisingly, I never knew that someone would read my blog. Interesting..






I shall disappear. The metamorphosis takes place once again. But it's not for my own good, but for the better of others. My existence only causes chaos towards those around me when I think out loud.







I wonder what you're doing, I wonder where you are.
There's an ocean in between us, but that's not very far.......
.. Besides, it's just a highway away. Lol

No comments: