Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Friend's Friend.

Since 2001, I've always loved to sit down in front of the computer, talking to those people I was once close with.. listening to their problems, and giving my point of view, always giving the best advices; not for my benefits, but for their own better decisions.

After all, life's a path we can never predict what's up for us in the near future.

Not to say that I've given the best advices so far to the people around me, but at least it's understandable that it makes them understand their final decisions a bit better.

Even if it's bitter. Eventually, they would find happiness in the end.

And, you should too.

I've listened to my own advice when it came to relationships; and they've worked well for me. Not to say that I never enjoyed being with them, or anything, but there will come to a time where problems will occur.

Problems that can't be solved no matter how hard I've tried to get over.

And that's why I had to let go. It's the worst decision to make; only for that period of time. After that, everything came my way. Happiness, sincerity towards others, and being independent.

Eventually, I dare to say that I've matured through the pain I've received. It's a negative motivation, but it turned out to be one of the best ways to make me realise that I'm able to stand on my two feet.

And since then, I've always expected the unexpected. I do try, over and over again, but the problem is, there's always a limit to everything.

Most importantly, I guess I'm glad for myself because I'm not stubborn. As painful as it is to watch my loved ones to go their way, and eventually meeting up with their future love, the most important essence of life is there.

They don't argue.
They don't fight.
They don't get pissed at one another.

In fact, they're smiling - butterflies in their stomachs with sweet, new and fresh love. And if they maintain it well without arguements and all, it's a beautiful thing to watch when it grows over time.

Through that, my frown, my hatred, my jealousy turns into a happy thought. And when that happens, I would smile - eventually.

No regrets.
No remorse.

After all, everything around us, I feel, is an art. Don't ask me, but the way I appreciate things would be by looking it as.. art.

Even car accidents. Lol







Artistic, indeed. And so far, he's been using the wrong colours for your canvas.







This is for you. Not because of feelings, but because I'm worried for you. Only if you could see the signs..

No comments: