Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thoughts.

I thought I've always been afraid of being involved.

Everything's possible with the right methods, keys and management. It depends on how you take things.

For seconds, minutes, hours, days, months and years, I always knew I had you by my side. Just that I was foolish enough to never step up, and do what's right.

Maybe it's because I respected you after all this while. Maybe it's because..I didn't want you to know.

But if you were to not know, then when are you going to know?

And I couldn't stand watching you hanging by decisions. And as I told a lot of people; when you're hanging onto the edge of a cliff, it's either you let go, or you pull yourself up.

Be yourself; and be straightforward.

For 4 years, I've been hanging onto the edge of a cliff without knowing. But I allowed you to see me, and I've pulled myself up instead of letting go; so I could be with you.







Well, sleepyhead, I miss you! Have a great day. Interpret the picture below and see if you understand how I feel at the moment.



I've always loved Steve Vai, because he's the easiest person to see and tell how he expresses his emotions in a song when you watch him live. Having the hands of ten guitarists, and most importantly; the sould of a thousand guitarist, that's how beautiful you make me feel. As for months, I've been depressed, feeling worried, and helpless at times. But with you, I know you. You always came to me when you had problems, therefore, I know you.


One Decaf, Venti, infinite shots of Love and Glacius' syrup over Ning's specially made drink!

I'm coming home in a month's plus time! I can't want to see you soon. Looks like I'm not going back to Penang genuinely becuase of my family, again. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

You know that I love you. :)






Dei. Emo gila. Hollow Years is being played on my playlist now =.=

No comments: