Saturday, April 17, 2010

Plans; May 2010 onwards

Let's make a list:

  • iPhone 3GS 16GB @ AUD$ 879 ++ (haven't calculated in the accessories - e.g. phone casing, etc.)
  • (Editted) Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mouse @ AUD$ 88 .. Just to enrich my procrastination experience at home during one of those "I'm trying to study" sessions. Heh.
    Will be attained mid-May 2010, and I'm looking forward to this! A fully-paid iPhone instead of one that's under installment. Or anything that I can't even apply for because my criteria does not match their requirements. like wtf. lol
  • iPad 32GBs @ Estimated AUD$650 ++ (again, haven't calculated accessories - planned to get the book-casing, wireless Bluetooth keyboard, and maybe its Dock because it's too big to be left lying around)
  • Electric guitar & Amp @ Estimated AUD$1500 ++ (Since tube amps here are easy to find, I'll take my own sweet time in finding amps when the time and $$ is around. For the guitars, I might just pick out the same ol' Ibanez - with Floyd Rose system, H-S-H setting or H-H setting, 24 frets..when I'm going to use up to 20 only.. blah blah blah..)

Three things I want to get by this year.

With my underpaying job, do you think that's possible?











I don't know myself. Heh.

No comments: