Sunday, April 11, 2010

Let's Talk About Idiots.

If I were to be serious in something, you'd be able to tell it through my expressions, tone, and the words I use.

Let's say, if I were to call you an idiot, you know I'm not joking.

If I were to be laughing, and going "What the fuck?!", that's just me joking around.

But I were to call you a moronic bafoonated diseased mammal who knows nothing but to use leaves as your feet protector (and that's what you'd think as well) and a toothbrush to comb your sideburns, you know darn well, I'm still joking.

Or am I?

Some idiots, who are really idiots, need to really read between the lines. If I were to tell you

1 + 1 x 2 = 3

Please take note that you can do either this:

1 + 1 x 2
= 1 + 2
= 3

Or

1 + 1 x 2
= 1 + (1 x 2)
= 1 + 2
= 3

You don't do this:

1 + 1 x 2
=

It doesn't make sense, right?

When you tell someone the truth, s/he thinks you're bullshitting him. But when you tell someone a lie, there's a tendency of them believing in you. Either you're lying, or not. Apparently, idiots always think that it's a carefree world, and they know everything's a lie.

So how would we know if a man is serious? In Australia, they'd crack a beer bottle first, show you the sharp edges that he means strictly business.

In America, they'd tell you that s/he's serious about a statement. Then this is when you start laughing right before you get a full lengthed knuckle sandwich to finally understand that you have been a total idiot in not believing whatever it is that needs to be believed.











The truth is as simple as it is. And idiots, apparently, will never accept any facts. I'm sick of repeating myself when there is already a factual statement.

It's just as dumb as how that idiot said that Sting Rays are mammals. Dude. I'm no marine biologist, but hell, I know sting rays aren't. Why? I always have wikipedia or google right beside me before I start sharing my thoughts on a certain subject that I'm unclear of.











Go play your Pokemon. It'll get you somewhere. Maybe if you play all Yellow, Red, Blue, Silver, Gold and whatever versions available, it'll tell you how 1 + 1 x 2 = 3. Don't forget that you need to wait for the next expansion so it'll teach you how 2 + 2 x 2 = 4, okay?











Idiots.

No comments: