Monday, April 26, 2010

7.

7. The Western lucky number digit.

Lucky 7's, and whatsoever it is related to.

Currently, that's the number that's the number any houses would read. Okay, not house, but garden at least. It's pretty cold and I can feel there's an extra layer on my skin waiting to dry up, and sadistically, will crack and I'll probably bleed to death.

But oh my goodness, 7 degrees?! That's just so freaking awesome! And beause a house, being a house, the cold I'm feeling right now isn't what it really is outside there on the streets today.

Winter is near! Woooohooo..! And I just can't wait. Heeee.

Now I feel like I'm one step closer to my alter-ego:



Yum.











Hooo-Khaay. Assignment due in T-minus 5 hours. My expectations: T-minus 1 and a half.

EDIT: 7 FUCKING ROCKS OKAAAAYYYY../! I KICKED ALMIGHTY ASSES IN LAST WEEK'S QUIZ!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any houses?

and i walke din 2deg temp this morningggggg =)