Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Spy With My Little Eye..

.. Or with my fingers if this were to be the case.

Finally, I convinced myself to bring out my laptop, which is on life support always since the battery only lasts up to 30 minutes or so. Heh.

Funny.

One thing though. The internet here is pretty fast. I'm surprised. Because in Malaysia, anywhere outside of home, or your friend's place, it'd just be shit slow.

So what's up here in Hobart?

I submitted my resumes in at several places, but still turned out fruitless. I have this odd job in the Newsagent along Collins Street, which you might catch me watching House - Where the boss does not mind at all.

A JOB WHERE I GET PAID TO WATCH MOVIES AND DO MY ASSIGNMENTS! HOW AWESOME IS THAT.

Besides that, since we moved into the new house, I do not have my personal room, but I have a balcony (again), and an attic to see happy happy joy joy moments (if there were to be any) as I can peek into the Masterbed room.

My queen sized bed is still on the floor without a bedframe, I wake up to a guitar beside me.

And if I don't wake up to the guitar, I get blinded by the goddamned super-UV-sunlight fromt he balcony as my brother doesn't believe in blinds, somehow.

Which would explain why I woke up fuckin' early today, and am at university as I'm typing this out.

Besides that, I have the world's most awesome-st hat. It works better than a pepper spray because it blinds people..! Runs on flat 3023 batteries (I think), and I have a Logitech PS3 drum set that I could never ever play.

BUT, it has a MIDI output, and velocity sensitivity. Thus resulting me in considerations to purchase a midi cable, and downloading several softwares to sync the drums to Reason 4.0, AND record drums..!

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

Other than that, my armpits are still smell the same, my hunger fluctuates, I shit a lot, and I fart in my dreams.

I'm normal as ever, so all's going well.

Except assignments.

*burp*











Till then, I shall see the world as it is.

.. And check that 99 notification on my FaceTube that flooded my Hotmail inbox.











Hello JoeyShinoda!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello back.
do not associate me with those 99 notifications.