Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Take It Back.

The connection here at uni is shit slow, and is only limited to one page per load. Or however you want to put it.

I can't even search for my *.pdf files for proper lists and..

.. Gah.

I feel like going home. I managed to savoured 2 journals, and I think I have enough textbooks for the moment to keep me accompanied with definitions.

Unless someone out there can help me with paper proof on how leadership styles have the ability to demotivate others. That'd be pretty interesting.

Wait. I've got it:

"Boss ah, I bloken one of your mugs ar. Soli arrrr..."
"Ma cibai la you."

*Quits the next day*

That's an employee reporting to a manager, who might be a leader as well, and he used the appropriate transformational leadership styles to ensure that he would never do the job.

Just that the employee's mindset is unable to comprehend the aggressive level of speech.

At the end of the day, it's a psychological effect. Not management.

It is somewhat related, right? Don't question me. I know I'm right.

But the problem is, it's unreal and I can't use it as reference. Unless I reference myself, than that'd be a different case.

Blah.











I hate it when I run out of ideas.











*Watches House*

No comments: