Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Week Of Unfortunate Events.

It all started with plates in the store, where i accidentally broke it due to an accident after one of my seniors said this:

"haiyoooo .. Starbucks Ikano baristas are getting a little bit retarded this time around".

Right after that, a bunch of plates came crashing down. Wonderful.

I burnt my right hand while operating the oven at home. Wonderful.

I turned a little bit impatient due to my sicknesses' condition. Wonderful.

Sorethroat. Wonderful.

Flu; can't taste for shit. Wonderful.

2 wasps attacked me. Ironically, both of them were rather loving. Gave me 2 bloody stings on the neck. One on the left, and one on the right. Wonderful.

Everybody at work thinks it's a lovebite; worse still; a love bite given by an elephant -.-.











I need to learn how to kill.

No comments: