Monday, July 14, 2008

Plans, Plans, And More Plans.

Tomorrow is a day that I will..

  • Cram both Financial Accounting 1 and Management Accounting 1 together because I'm facing those two papers on Tuesday at 10am and 2pm respectively, and having work at anytime before 7.30pm onwards.
  • I only have to cram both papers only due to emergency attendance at work because of one of my parnters called in an emergency leave today .. had to replace him, but I entered work at 7.30pm.
  • Travel to KL and get my bus tickets to Penang next Monday till Friday. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • Study some more.
  • RM30 for the monthly parking ticket I was issued by the police yesterday.
  • Study some more.
  • Plan the days I can work.
  • And study some more.










This week is going to be extremely stressful for me, so please do excuse me if I happen to be too sarcastic, bossy or being an asshole. Thankius!

PS. I got back to the guitar today. Experienced a new sound; and it was amazing..hohoho.

No comments: