Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Musical Sanctuary.

Is a place where I forget my surrounding emotions.

It's a place where I dwelled in so much, until I was nearly 'one' with music itself through the audible art of others.

I'm still trying to crack the codes of the right notes in songs, that makes it sound powerful and..dramatic.

That's when you throw away whatever you've learnt, and let soul and passion take over, to achieve a different sound.

A different sound ..

I guess I need to be extra aware of the environments that I ponder around, maybe?

I feel Jazz, but I can't bleed Jazz, if you get what I mean ..

And no matter what I do, there's always something inside of me that is still missing. I have no idea what, but ...

....

Oh well, one has to expand his feel and styles through this art.











Hmmm....











Note: I just noticed that there's a series of 3 bars of different polyrhythms during the intro of Learning to Live by Dream Theater..

No comments: