Monday, July 14, 2008

iPod Cracked.

Nope, that is not the new term of "jailbroken" or hacked or whatever it is.

In fact, it's a new product for the iPod.

And it looks like this:


It looks like an iPod Touch, yes. Especially if it's 16gbs. But the problem is, notice the new screen. The cracked screen.

Oh no. This is not an iPod Touch. It's an iPod Cracked.

Hohoho..

Cantik la sikit......................................

So why have I not sent it for repairs? Oh, it's simple. There's no screw, and everything's welded into one piece. Meaning that the battery can't be dismantled, nor can the screen be removed. Therefore, the only way is to replace it.

Oh wait. There's another alternative! That's to replace the screen, and to do so, it'll cost about..

Oh, not that expensive lah.

It's about Rm1,800.

And the 16gbs model (mine) is still at RM1739.

.. What do you think my decision would be? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA











It still works, and I'm still able to watch my videos, and go online, anyways.

Until the warranty dies, I suppose I'll save up for another.. huuu ..

No comments: