Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Survey 080708

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
Yep.

Anyone told you a secret this week?
Nope.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
Satisfying one.

Does your brother have a gal?
I think so..XD

What is your Brother's gal name?
No idea 0=)

Have you ever collapsed on the bathroom floor?
Collapsed, or slipped and fell?

Do you play an instrument?
Guitars..

What is the reason behind your display name?
The cold is always appreciated.

In the next 4 months, what are you looking forward to most?
November?  Probably my finals kot.

Name someone who said something today?
Yesterday would be..Aisyah with, "I really appreciate your contribution towards Starbucks".. XD .. finally got that line right.. wakakakakakakaka
Today..tadak ape pun..

When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
At work.

What is the last thing you spent money on?
Food.

Whats your favorite drink?
soy rasp w/ choc chips w/ whipped cream w/ chocc drizzle

Is the person you last hugged attractive?
Yes.  She's got a beautiful soul, a determined heart, and a mind of caring thoughts..

What do you hear right now?
"You were the angel of my life; taught me to be free..
Now I'm a stranger in your eyes; walls are closing in on me.."
Hammerfall - Always Will Be

How did you wake up this morning?
Alarm clock.

Do you believe everything you hear?
It depends?

Do you live near your best friend?
No.  I've got none. lol

Where were you at 11:45 AM today?
on my bed.

Do/did you listen to your parents?
Gladly, no XD

Would rain actually stop you from going somewhere or ruin your plans?
No.  But I know my manager would text me saying that it's my fault for raining, he'll cancel his plans, and he'll pun the blame on me -.-

Do you fight with your parents all the time?
Nope.

What is the best eye color on a member of the opposite sex?
Oddly, I've been attracted to Hazelnut-brown contact lenses on the opposite sex.. Hmmm.  Probably they stand out in contrast kot?

Last time you cried?
A few years ago.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
It depends.

Who was the last person you commented?
The other partners kot?

What is something you want to do now?
I have this itch to play the guitar..

Are you happy with where you are in your life?
Quite, actually.  Money isn't everything.  It's the experience and the adrenaline of facing what fate brings :)

No comments: