Saturday, July 26, 2008

Home.

Nobody's here. It's just me, and the mysterious couple sleeping-people housemates.

Work commences tomorrow. And what a way to celebrate my homecoming - putting me on a closing shift on a weekend.

I don't care. I'm doing whatever it is required to be done. Hohoho.

I'm still alive and kicking, people. Although I did receive a major headache that connected to my trapezeus (SP?) muscle, but everything's good. Probably the lack of proper food these few days since I was literally rotting at home, and eating air whilst on the bike.

It's back to the daily schedule - minus the classes/college work.

And for the first time in Starbucks Ikano history - I'm working when the sun rises. Hohoho..











This ought to be interesting..











Where for art thou be .. Should I wish for the ability to turn back time?

No comments: